We build amazing services
We are growing and we're looking for talented people who can help us make our solution better.
Why come and work for us?
Our products reflect our culture. WizPay makes it so anyone, no matter the size or type of business, can accept orders 24/7. Our company is structured so that anyone, no matter your role or level or experience, can execute on a good idea.
Benefits and perks
New Apple Computer
Paid Holidays and Travel Expenses
Team Building Camps
Work at WizPay
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Web Application Developer Intern
We move quickly and carefully, and we release major new versions several times a year. All experience levels welcome!
- Make every pixel (and sub-pixel) perfect, every transition accurate and responsive, and every metaphor intuitive
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews
- Improve our unique apps which allow anyone to start a business, accept payments, and pay effortlessly
- Envision entire new products, features, and flows that are inspired, considered, and magical
Products we work on:
- Register: our point of sale. Everything a seller needs to start, run, and grow their business.
- Online Store: the simplest way to start selling online with your own web store.
- Payments: building a beautiful, friction-free checkout experience.
- Analytics and reporting: accounting for, visualizing, and enabling business growth.
- Growth: acquiring and retaining high quality sellers.
- Payroll: run payroll in minutes instead of hours and handle employee timecards, overtime, and taxes.
- Dashboard: our seller facing web app provides exceptional business and customer management tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing apps for iOS or Mac
- Experience designing and developing client applications in C++ or Objective-C
Technologies we use and teach:
- iOS SDK
Don't see the job that's right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!